We live in Pennsylvania and I have been shunned for using the “wrong” name for Chicken Pot Pie, people here get very defensive about interchanging the recipe names: I call it Chicken Pot Pie you might call it by the correct name, Chicken Pie, it doesn’t bother me. What I know is that when I make this my toddler will lick her plate clean. This recipe isn’t whole30, it’s not clean either, but it is quick, so comforting and so, so, so good!
- 1/2-1Lb Instant pot shredded chicken, here’s my recipe!
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup of mixed frozen vegetables
- Pre-made Refrigerated pie crust, I use Wegmans brand!
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Set pie crust on counter for 15-20 minutes before assembling pie.
- Pre-heat oven to 425ºƒ
- Combine, cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, mixed vegetables in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Once Pie crust is rolled into pie-dish, add a few fork perforations to the bottom of the pie.
- Add all ingredients and cover with second pie crust, pinching the sides to create a braid effect. Cut a small X or heart on top of Pie.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 425ºƒ pie should be golden brown on top.
Note: to make sure your edges of pie crust don’t burn add a ring of aluminum foil to outside!
Do you love this heavenly comfort meal also?