Happy February friends! Today is my birthday and that means we are 2 weeks away from Valentine’s Day. I love celebrating Valentine’s Day at home with steak and lobster and DESSERT. My love of chocolate covered strawberries runs deep,
including my love for chocolate covered strawberries that are soaked in prosecco. This recipe comes together in a pinch-ish, especially when you use microwaveable melting chocolate. These strawberries are perfect for a Galentine’s Day brunch or Valentine’s Day dessert at home, I’m positive you will love them! Note: these are boozy, delicious and NOT CHILD FRIENDLY or Whole30 approved. Please eat responsibly.
- 1-2 large Cartons of Strawberries (adjust amount of strawberries depending on guests/preference)
- One Small Bottle of Prosecco
- 1 Bag of Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafters
- Wash Strawberries and pat dry and add to a glass bowl.
- POP! Open Prosecco and soak strawberries! Cover Bowl with lid, foil or press and seal. Soak for a minumum of 4 hours.
- After soaking your strawberries for at least 4 hours, discard
(or drink?)remaining Prosecco. Drain and PAT DRY strawberries BEFORE dipping in Chocolate. Melt Chocolate according to Ghiradelli’s package instructions.
- Dip each strawberry and set on a partchment lined baking sheet to harden. Refridgerate about 5-10 minutes.
I hope you love these and have and have a great Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day! Don’t forget to eat responsibly.