We are less than a week away from the Super Bowl and even though I could care less about either team playing in it
(sorry not sorry), I do care about the appetizers I’m making! I love this really fast recipe for Savory Roasted Bar Cashews that I came up with when I was dying for potato chips (but hi, middle of January Whole30). Add this to a charcuterie board or you can put them in an airtight container and save them in your pantry… They’ll be ready to save you from your potato chip cravings!
- 2 Cups Whole Raw Cashews
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- Generous Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- Line a clean baking sheet with foil, add Raw Cashews.
- Coat all cashews with oil and spices and bake for about 7 minutes. Keep an eye on the roasting cashews because depending on your oven they could be ready sooner or later than 7 minutes.
- After lightly roasting, let cool and add to a pretty bowl or charcuterie board.
These are soooo good and worth a try, you can adjust any of the spices to what you have on hand or taste and you could try other nuts like almonds or peanuts.