Hi friends, I am so excited to share this recipe that I threw together when I went to Wegmans one day without a list. (Note: I do not encourage anyone to go to Wegmans, Whole Foods or TARGET without a list!) This recipe is probably one of my favorite things to eat on a weekly basis and it takes less than 10 minutes to put together! If you aren’t on a round of Whole30 you can substitute zoodles for regular noodles, add dry white wine and butter too! So Good!
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves are garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee
- 1 small fresh lemon
- 1/2 lb of fresh or frozen shrimp (if frozen allow to thaw in cold water)
- 1 package of frozen Zoodles (spiralized zucchini) (this is what I use!)
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Generous Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle of Dried Parsley
- Dice small onion and mince garlic cloves, set aside. Half the lemon and squeeze into a small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl season uncooked shrimp with, a generous pinch of salt and pepper, mustard powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (optional), coat all shrimp in spice mixture.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil to a pan and bring to medium heat, add diced onions and minced garlic stirring frequently until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Microwave frozen zoodles at this time!
- Once Garlic and onion mixture is fragrant, add 1 Tbsp. of ghee OR butter (if not Whole30) and lemon juice and uncooked seasoned shrimp. Sauté shrimp until both sides are pink and cooked through. Do not over cook.
- After microwaving frozen zoodles according to package instructions, drain and add to shrimp. Toss to combine and coat zoodles, plate and enjoy!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!